My friend decided to cat sit for me… I’d say it’s going well.
Submitted by Shivani
November 24, 2013 at 8:46 pm
Gay milk? That's a new one.
November 24, 2013 at 9:28 pm
Only 3.25% gay. I guess the other 96.75% of that milk is straight?
Kerrie Anne Manning:
November 24, 2013 at 9:39 pm
Deed Ream or is unsure which sexuality it is?
November 24, 2013 at 9:42 pm
Kerrie Anne Manning I feel bad when my dairy has trouble coming to terms with its sexuality. I'll accept it no matter what.
November 24, 2013 at 10:03 pm
Deed Ream I'll accept it as long as it taste fresh and hasn't gone bad yet :D
November 24, 2013 at 10:30 pm
Kerrie Anne Manning I must admit, that I will toss it if it's got a funky smell. Nothing personal, but who wants spoiled dairy? I'm sure it understands.
November 24, 2013 at 10:32 pm
Deed Ream yeah I'm sure it does too.
March 23, 2014 at 12:43 am
semi skimmed homo
"Best of" Lists